Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's a Girl!

As I mentioned in a previous post, my first "real" photoshoot was with a beautiful baby girl, my niece, my God-Child, my brother's first child, Addison Jane, or known by her cousins as Baby Addison.

It was a learning session for sure, but it was so awesome to see some photos come out just as I had imagined them! Addison was extremely patient, even at just over a week old, she definitely gave us some very worthy photos!

Here are some of the shots from the shoot that I love!

First is the family photo. My brother and his wife with their first child!




She was extremely patient, from the positioning, sleeping and being woke up and the unfamiliar scenery she seemed to like seeing the auto-focus light though


Gotta get a cute naked baby photo!


Every model needs their rest, but I continued to shoot, gotta love the 50mm f/1.8!


And we're waking up...


No comments:

Post a Comment