Saturday, November 21, 2009

First Post

Well I'm definitely new to this, but I figure it's about time to post my own blog. I might as well make one for my photography and give you all a little background, thanks for checking out my site!

I've been taking photos for as long as I can remember, from pictures of my pets to one of my parents' laundry room when I was little and just want to be behind the camera! My grandfather was always walking around with his camera around his neck or in his case on his belt. We'd be hanging out in the living room or breakfast area and **FLASH** grandpa was at it again. I guess taking pictures and preserving memories is just in the family. I love looking through our family albums and reminiscing on the past.

Photos are important to me to remember the days that are passing by and the preserve the moments we would've forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment